From Tobias Bocanegra <tri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Access control test failures (Was: Release Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.14)
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 05:13:48 GMT
I tested it on the Windows VM and now I can reproduce it and I'm
always getting an error:

$mvn test -pl oak-jcr
-Dtest=org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.AccessControlManagementTest

 T E S T S

Running org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.AccessControlManagementTest
Tests run: 16, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 4.618
sec <<< FAILURE!

But never on my Mac.

The test is so simple that I can't really think of what the problem
could be. no observation, no timing involved....maybe a hashcode
issue.

I will disable the cache and work on it tomorrow.
regards, toby