From Dominique Pfister <dpfis...@adobe.com>
Subject EditorProvider after Oak construction
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 15:29:50 GMT

I’m working on an application packaged as an OSGI bundle that would perform some validation
and store some auxiliary data in a node whenever a stream is saved in one of its properties,
so I’m thinking on creating some CommitHook (or an EditorProvider) that would be able to
compute the auxiliary property.

Now comes the problem: in my setup, the Oak repository is created with some Hooks/Providers
on startup, and AFAICS only Observer’s can be added/removed after that, is this correct?

View raw message