From KÖLL Claus <C.KO...@TIROL.GV.AT>
Subject AW: writing a new DocumentStore implementation
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 14:03:12 GMT
Hi ..

I would like to jump in to that topic ...

For me it's also not so easy to have the global view about DocumentStore, NodeStore, BlobStore
and the plan to bring the old DataStore from jackrabbit to oak ...

There also a SQLBlobStore in oak-core and a DBBlobStore in oak-mk.
Why are they in different projects ?

Can somebody bring a little bit more light in all the stores ? ;-)
Maybe we can create Class Diagram to better understand the big picture of the whole OAK Architecture.

Thanks much !
claus