From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject OAK-1321, was: svn commit: r1558072 - in /jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-jcr/src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/jcr: AbstractRepositoryTest.java NodeStoreFixture.java
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 15:30:45 GMT
On 2014-01-14 16:17, reschke@apache.org wrote:
> Author: reschke
> Date: Tue Jan 14 15:17:48 2014
> New Revision: 1558072

Needless to say, the tests worked at least once before I checked in
yesterday :-)

In the meantime Marcel helped me understand the test fixture semantics,
and with a fresh node store being created each time, the tests now
appear to pass reliably.

That being said: they seem to slow down "mvn test". I guess this is a
good incentive to work on the performance...

Best regards, Julian