From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject remaining test failures
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 13:53:00 GMT
Hi everybody,

the good news is that the frequency of test failures on Windows went
down significantly.

On my slower machines, the tests usually pass. On my 64 bit i7 desktop,
I occasionally have test failures:

A) Observation

testSingleMixin(org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.MixinTest): Path
/testroot/node1/prop1 not found in events.

testMultipleMixinOnNode(org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.MixinTest):
Path /testroot/node1/prop1 not found in events.

B) User Import

Tests in error:

testImportInvalidImpersonationIgnore(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.user.UserImportIgnoreTest):

Java heap space

testImportInvalidImpersonationIgnore(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.user.UserImportIgnoreTest)

Regarding B): do we have a recommended setting for MAVEN_OPS? I'm
running with "-Xms256m -Xmx1024m -XX:PermSize=128m
-XX:MaxPermSize=256m", which works on two out of my three machines just
fine...

Feedback appreciated, Julian