From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.14
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 14:52:15 GMT
On 2014-01-07 14:11, Marcel Reutegger wrote:
>> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.14.
>> The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
>> least three +1 Jackrabbit PMC votes are cast.
>
> [X] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.14
>
> the build succeeded after three failed attempts with authorization
> test failures. I didn't see as many failures as Julian. One of the more
> fragile tests in my environment is ReadTest.testGetItem() in
> oak-jcr.
>
> Regards
>   Marcel

It would be awesome if we could prioritize this issue somewhat ...
higher. It's hard to develop code in a project that constantly fails on
the regression tests.

(I just had a look at AccessControlManagementTest and can confirm that
the test failures happen independently of other tests - such as by
running just one test method - and that they do not appear to be
timing-related - tried Thread.sleep() in front of the failing assertions)

Best regards, Julian