From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.14
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 12:12:41 GMT
On 2014-01-07 11:49, Alex Parvulescu wrote:
> A candidate for the Jackrabbit Oak 0.14 release is available at:
>
>      https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/jackrabbit/oak/0.14/
>
> The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:
>

> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/oak/tags/jackrabbit-oak-0.14/
>
> The SHA1 checksum of the archive is
> b61eff052820eb86bca2b426b5064fe081ef613c.
>
> A staged Maven repository is available for review at:
>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejackrabbit-012/
>
> The command for running automated checks against this release candidate is:
>
>      $ sh check-release.sh oak 0.14 b61eff052820eb86bca2b426b5064fe081ef613c
>
> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.14.
> least three +1 Jackrabbit PMC votes are cast.
>
>      [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.14
>      [ ] -1 Do not release this package because...
>
> My vote is +1
>
> best,
> alex

The tests fail for me with the known access control issues (Win7
notebook, corei7):

Results :

Failed tests:
testAccessControlModification(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.AccessControlManagementTest)

testInheritance2(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.InheritanceTest)

testReorderGroupPermissions(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.InheritanceTest)

testModifyNamespaceWithPrivilege(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.NamespaceManagementTest):

expected:<false> but was:<true>

testModifyNodeTypeWithPrivilege(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.NodeTypeDefinitionManagementTest):

expected:<false> but was:<true>

testCanAddMixin(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.NodeTypeManagementTest)

testModifyPrivilegeMgtPrivilege(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.PrivilegeManagementTest):

expected:<false> but was:<true>
   testJoin(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.QueryTest)

testReadProperty(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.ReadPropertyTest)

testDenyReadProperties(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.ReadPropertyTest)

testDenySingleProperty(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.ReadPropertyTest)

testItemExists(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.ReadTest)

testAllowWriteDenyRead(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.ReadTest)

testMoveAccessControlledNode(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.SessionMoveTest)

testMoveAccessControlledNodeInSubtree(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.SessionMoveTest)

testMoveWithDifferentEffectiveAc(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.SessionMoveTest)

testMoveNodeWithGlobRestriction2(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.SessionMoveTest)

testFindAuthorizables(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.UserManagementTest)

testAccessVersionHistoryVersionableNodeRemoved(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.VersionManagementTest)

testMoveWithDifferentEffectiveAc(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.WorkspaceMoveTest)

testRemove71(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.WriteTest)

testWriteIfReadingParentIsDenied(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.WriteTest)

testRemoveIfReadingParentIsDenied(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.WriteTest)

testRemoveNodeWithInvisibleProperty(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.WriteTest)

testRemoveNodeWithInvisibleNonRemovableProperty(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.WriteTest)

Tests in error:

testAddNode(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.NodeTypeManagementTest):

Access denied.

testCopy(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.NodeTypeManagementTest):
Access denied.

testSessionImportXML(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.NodeTypeManagementTest):

Access denied.

testWorkspaceImportXML(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.NodeTypeManagementTest):

Access denied.

testGetPath(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.ReadPropertyTest):
/testroot/node1/prop1

testGetStatus(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.ReadPropertyTest):
/testroot/node1/prop1

testGetItem(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.ReadTest):
/testroot/node1/node2

testCreateWithIntermediateReadDeny(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.UserManagementTest):

OakAccess0000: Access denied

testCreateWithIntermediateReadDeny2(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.UserManagementTest):

OakAccess0000: Access denied

testWriteOnParentWithNoReadePriv(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.WriteTest):

Best regards, Julian