From Thomas Mueller <muel...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: OAK-1217 - support for QueryStat MBean
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2013 13:35:04 GMT
Hi,

I'm not quite sure what is the best approach. I think it should not be a
static field, and not a singleton. There should be one instance per
repository I guess. Maybe you want to have a look at where
WhiteboardUtils.registerMBean is called, and then implement it in a
similar way? See also MongoNodeStoreService.registerJMXBeans. I'm not too
familiar with how this works however.

Regards,
Thomas