From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: SPI vs non-SPI
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 16:06:04 GMT
just one more addition:

IMHO it was fairly straight forward to implement the server side
part of the jcr-remoting based on OAK. that would fit pretty much what
was always listed as 'native' implementation in the jackrabbit
documentation (and which was always marked with a dotted lined).
that was for sure much better than having yet another JCR layer
on the server side.

angela