From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about MVCC with MongoMK.
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 10:36:54 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 5:26 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
> Is that possible today, or reasonably simple to implement? If yes that
> would enable such a scenario with minimal application changes, which
> sounds extremely useful.

It's not available yet, but shouldn't be too difficult to implement.

The main question here is whether we want to go down that path, as the
feature is only available with the SegmentMK (at least for now) and
we've generally wanted to avoid exposing such implementation-specific
features to higher level code.

BR,

Jukka Zitting