From Marcel Reutegger <mreut...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.13
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2013 09:23:12 GMT
> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.13.
> least three +1 Jackrabbit PMC votes are cast.

-0

I tried three times on a Linux 64 Bit quad core with Oracle Java 1.7.0_45.
The maven build failed every time with different test failures:

First try:

Tests in error:
testAddNewVersionableNode(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.VersionManagementTest):
OakAccess0000: Access denied

Second try:

Tests in error:
testAddNewVersionableNode(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.VersionManagementTest):
OakAccess0000: Access denied
  testMoveAndAddSubTree3(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.SessionMoveTest):
OakAccess0000: Access denied

Third try:

Failed tests:   testAccessControlModification(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.AccessControlManagementTest):
READ_AC privilege has been revoked -> must throw again.
Tests in error:
  testMove3(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.authorization.SessionMoveTest): OakAccess0000:
Access denied

Since those test failures do not occur every time and only in some environments
I don't consider this a blocker for the release, but it would be good to have those
test more stable soon.

I see similar test failures on my Win7 machine. Unfortunately I'm not able to reproduce
them reliably. Failing tests vary from build to build and running the test alone succeeds
:-/

Regards
 Marcel