From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: buildbot failure in ASF Buildbot on oak-trunk
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 10:13:08 GMT
hi

could it be that one of the new tests you enabled for the group
membership stuff lacks a proper teardown i.e. doesn't remove
all groups it created?

depending on how the buildbot runs the tests we may see an
odd side effect here from another test.

in the mean time i will take a look at the OAK-1218 to see
what kind of bug we have in the test or in the principal manager test.

angela