From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Security Concerns wrt Index Definitions
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 20:16:59 GMT
hi alex

please allow me to be confused... maybe the docu is not as clear
for someone that is not familiar with the code as it might look
for the author ;-)

you say:

"indices go under 'oak:index'"
"index definition is of type 'oak:queryIndex'"

i thought the index content is stored underneath ":index".
so, what does 'oak:index' refer to? is it marker or isn't it
a marker?

and why do you need 'oak:index' if the index definition is identified
by the node type 'oak:queryIndexDefinition'?

and what happens if someone just adds a node "oak:index" for the
sake of it and put's some content in there?

kind regards
angela