From Thomas Mueller <muel...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: writing a new MK, guidelines
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 11:01:43 GMT
Hi,

Implementing a complete MK is quite some work. It depends what you want to
do with it. If you want to quickly implement a storage backend that you
can test with Oak, then it might be easier to implement a storage backend
for one of the existing MKs (for example the MongoMK, or the
MicroKernelImpl). Which one matches best depends on the features you like
to have (clustering, concurrency,...) and the storage you have (key-value
store, document store,...).

Regards,
Thomas