From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Can I use LoginModulePlugins in Oak?
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 09:56:05 GMT
hi bertrand

there is no replacement for the repository.xml configuration in OAK;
for neither of the elements mentioned on the jackrabbit configuration
documentation.

as far as the authentication is concerned the statement wrt JAAS setup is
IMO no longer true. thanks to the effort made by Chetan to incorporate
that
direct on the Felix level, setting up runtime pluggable authentication
with
JAAS should no longer be an issue. and writing a LoginModule definitely
can't
be considered difficult.

the separation between 'local' (repository.xml) and JAAS setup in
jackrabbit used to be quite awkward IMO. as far as our products are
concerned i am not aware of any customer making use of that local
setup...

are you sure that it is really the configuration part that you are
fighting with?
or are you rather looking for the replacement of the DefaultLoginModule?

kind regards
anglea