From Chetan Mehrotra <chetan.mehro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I use LoginModulePlugins in Oak?
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 09:18:38 GMT
Missed looking into this thread as i was on vacation. Regarding the
pluggable Authentication support I need to finish up on releasing the
JAAS support in Felix [1]. Would try to get that released this week
and would then follow up on Sling to get it used to enable use of
pluggable LoginModules

[1] http://felix.apache.org/documentation/subprojects/apache-felix-jaas.html
Chetan Mehrotra