From Stefan Guggisberg <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: writing a new MK, guidelines
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 12:43:15 GMT
hi tommaso

the javadoc of org.apache.jackrabbit.mk.api.MicroKernel specifies the
API contract.

org.apache.jackrabbit.mk.test.MicroKernelIT is the integration test
which verifies
whether an implementation obeys the contract.

org.apache.jackrabbit.mk.core.MicroKernelImpl serves as a reference
implementation
of the MicroKernel API. it uses a GIT-inspired data/versioning model.

more pointers:
- wiki page [1]
- versioning model as implemented by the reference implementation [2]

cheers
stefan

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/RepositoryMicroKernel
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/RepositoryMicroKernel?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=MicroKernel+Revision+Model.pdf