From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can I use LoginModulePlugins in Oak?
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 08:59:55 GMT
Hi Angela,

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 9:53 AM, Angela Schreiber <anchela@adobe.com> wrote:
> ...if i was you i would just deprecate that unfortunate part of sling
> that intended to make the login module pluggable at runtime and
> drop it asap....

Ok, but how do you suggest implementing the use case that's covered by
Sling's current FormLoginModulePlugin?

http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jackrabbit-configuration.html says "if
JAAS authentication is not available or (as is often the case) too
complex to set up, Jackrabbit allows you to specify a
repository-specific JAAS LoginModule that is then used for
authenticating repository users."

I'm basically looking for the equivalent in Oak, something that a
Sling instance can setup by default, without requiring users to do any
configuration.

-Bertrand