From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can I use LoginModulePlugins in Oak?
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 10:22:04 GMT
On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 10:56 AM, Angela Schreiber <anchela@adobe.com> wrote:
> ...are you sure that it is really the configuration part that you are
> fighting with?
> or are you rather looking for the replacement of the DefaultLoginModule?...

I'm not fighting with anything so far, just trying to get all the
existing Sling integration tests to run with Oak.

Some of them, like this SLING-3221 one, probably depend too much on
Jackrabbit-specific stuff, as you mention.

The JAAS/OSGi stuff that you mention is probably the right solution
here, I'll have a closer look.

-Bertrand