From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Security Concerns wrt Index Definitions
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 19:40:59 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to chime in on the docs observation.

Indices go under 'oak:index'. An index definition node is of type
'oak:queryIndexDefinition', there's no constraint on the name.
You also have a bunch of examples showing just that on various index
implementations [0].

I don't see where the confusion may come from.

[0] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/docs/query.html