From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject AW: Can I use LoginModulePlugins in Oak?
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 20:02:14 GMT
Chetan may know more but IIRC Oak will support pluggable login modules out of the box. So we
will probably deprecate our own plugins or retrofit them into Oak's pluggable API.

Regards
Felix

-------- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht --------
Von: Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org>
An: oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Can I use LoginModulePlugins in Oak?

Hi,

Some Sling integration tests (SLING-3221) are failing, due to a form
login mechanism that's supported by Sling's FormLoginModulePlugin [1]
when running on Jackrabbit, and is not present on our Oak setup.

Can I use plugins that implement
org.apache.sling.jcr.jackrabbit.server.security.LoginModulePlugin in
Oak (and how), or is there a similar mechanism?

-Bertrand

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/bundles/auth/form/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/auth/form/impl/FormLoginModulePlugin.java