From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Node.isModified()
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 07:59:01 GMT

Not an explanation but a hypothesis: modified nodes are detected by
comparing its state against its base state. If - for some wicked reason
- we compare a secure against a non secure state then a non accessible
item looks as if it has been removed and thus the node has been modified.

A further indication for this is when the observed effect only applies
to items for which the reading session doesn't have full access.

Michael