From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Oak JCR Observation scalability aspects and concerns
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 13:14:45 GMT
hi bertrand

+1 for everything you said.

in general i think that we have split that section in the docu:

a) summary from OAK point of view (for those that know the very details)
b) summary from a JCR/Jackrabbit point of view. IMHO we can't expect
   our user community to understand how these subtle differences
   affect the behaviour of the JCR implementation and the event handling.
   a more comprehensive list would IMO make sense in order to allow
   users to get a feeling what they can expect.

in general i am sure michael has the best overview as he is
implementing observation in OAK and knows best which cases will
work and where the differences are. afaik he is also a sling
committer :-)

kind regards
angela