From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: slow observation tests
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 07:29:09 GMT
hi

IMHO we should consider lowering the interval for the default
setup. if i remember correctly we added sleeps to some of
our internal integration tests because they used to fail due
to that fact.

i recently discussed this with christian keller and he argued
that this is likely to cause troubles in productive systems.
IMO he is right and we should try to prevent this kind of issues
by having a suitable default setup.

kind regards
angela