From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: UserAdmin and GroupAdmin groups in Oak
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 14:05:04 GMT
hi bertrand

there is no equivalent implementation in Oak and there will
be no equivalent implementation as long as we don't support
multiple workspaces.

the default security setup in OAK corresponds to one defined
by  UserPerWorkspaceSecurityManager in Jackrabbit core which
basically is what we use for our products at Adobe.

kind regards
angela