From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: slow observation tests
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 11:40:59 GMT
On the other side, if the observation event arrives way later than the
content change, the event is pretty useless. The more time there is in
between, the higher the possibility that the content is already different
from what the event tells you. I know that this always can happen as events
are async, but the longer the time, the more problematic it gets

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org