From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Difference between CommitHook and Editor
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 12:33:04 GMT
Hi all,

I'm a bit lost about how validation / editing of content to-be-persisted is
done.
What's exactly the difference and the intended usage scenarios for
CommitHooks and Editors ?

I see for example EditorHook is a CommitHook but uses an EditorProvider
which returns an Editor when the CommitHook#processCommit method is call.

If I had to write a new content validator / editor which interface should
one use and what should I expect when choosing one instead of the other?

Thanks in advance for your help in clarifying my doubts :-)
Regards,
Tommaso