From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Migration without an embedded Jackrabbit
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 13:09:22 GMT
Hi

Thanks for the clarifications. Yet, they more confirm my first impression than they resolve
the concerns.

Particularly your timing and smoothness assumptions. Migrating JR2 to Oak is much more complex
than migrating from one version of JR2 to the next. I would even assume it is way more complex
than migrating from JR1 to JR2.

So, let's agree to disagree ;-)

Regards
Felix