From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some more benchmarks
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 00:08:15 GMT
Hi,

Updating this thread with the latest numbers. No major changes on
these benchmarks:

    # ReadPropertyTest               90%
    Jackrabbit                        48
    Oak-Default                       39
    Oak-Mongo                         41
    Oak-Segment                       41
    Oak-Tar                           42

    # SmallFileReadTest              90%
    Jackrabbit                        91
    Oak-Default                       19
    Oak-Mongo                         19
    Oak-Segment                       18
    Oak-Tar                           18

    # SmallFileWriteTest             90%
    Jackrabbit                       386
    Oak-Default                      425
    Oak-Mongo                        963
    Oak-Segment                      180
    Oak-Tar                           88

Full details in https://gist.github.com/jukka/6693063.

I'll add a few more benchmarks to my test script.

BR,

Jukka Zitting