From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.9
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 13:27:11 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 8:26 AM, Alex Parvulescu
<alex.parvulescu@gmail.com> wrote:
> This release depends on Jackrabbit 2.7.1 being available locally (the
> mirrors haven't yes synced up probably).

Yep, I think released artifacts on repository.apache.org are synced to
the central Maven repository only a few times a day.

Note that this also breaks 0.10-SNAPSHOT builds from the trunk, so
we'll likely see some CI failures until the Jackrabbit artifacts get
synced.

Best regards,

Jukka Zitting