From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject What does 'OAK_NAMED_PROPERTY_DEFINITIONS' represent in node type management?
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 14:56:53 GMT
Hi,

I'm working on a refactoring for OAK-1048 and i ran into a bit of code that
I don't know how to translate into jcr code.

Expanding a 'select * from...' means reading the node type definition and
replacing the '*' part with the property names.
In oak this happens via a call
to nodeType.getNames(OAK_NAMED_SINGLE_VALUED_PROPERTIES)
 which translated into just 'jcr:primaryType' .

The trouble begins when I translate this into jcr calls
to: NodeType#getPropertyDefinitions which returns 2 names:
'jcr:primaryType' and 'jcr:mixinTypes'.

Which behavior is correct?

If I apply the change, there are tests failing in oak. But there is already
one test currently failing (marked as known issue) related to this matter
as well (OAK-874).

thanks,
alex