From Thomas Mueller <muel...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: MongoDB check
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 06:41:34 GMT
Hi,

I don't know too much about OSGi so I couldn't tell you how to configure
it exactly, but:

The probably easiest way to run Oak is to use the Tar storage
(SegmentNodeStoreService), that means you don't need the
MicroKernelService (which requires the H2 database as far as I know) nor
the MongoMicroKernelService (which requires a running MongoDB instance).
Unless, of course, you want to explicitly persist data in MongoDB or H2.

But you should consider adding oak-lucene for the full-text index (or
oak-solr*, but that's more complicated I guess as you need Apache Solr).

Regards,
Thomas