From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Propagation of Session auto refresh behaviour to e.g. UserManager
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 09:51:53 GMT
hi jukka

we are talking about 2 different sessions. with one single session
everything works as expected.

regarding attaching to the SessionDelegate: i definitely disagree.
in contrast to the various plugins which are not really pluggable
the various mgr security related implementations must be
pluggable at runtime. therefore making the implementation depend
on the internal SessionDelegate is not an option.
in addition some of those classes are also used within the oak core
(validators, commit hooks and so forth). i really don't want to
add any dependency to oak-jcr nor the internals contained therein
to the various security related parts. i deliberately avoided it.
this wasn't a coincidence :-)

angela