From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Propagation of Session auto refresh behaviour to e.g. UserManager
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 09:42:58 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Angela Schreiber <anchela@adobe.com> wrote:
> but in this case as michael explained the setup is that one session
> should be informed about modifications made by another session.

Are we talking about two separate sessions (i.e. javax.jcr.Session
instances) or a session and the UserManager associated with it?

> this works for all operations that are 'attached' to the SessionDelegate
> but the refresh doesn't work for those classes that are just associated
> with the Root (such as e.g. the UserManager which btw. makes transient
> modifications on the root associated with editing session. the read-write
> trick doesn't help here).

It sounds to me as if the UserManager should also be attached to the
SessionDelegate, and use the SessionOperation mechanism whenever
accessing information bound to that session.

BR,

Jukka Zitting