From Igor Bogomolov <igor.bogomo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MongoDB check
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 08:45:06 GMT
Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your reply! Could you please give me any documentation,
hints or examples on how to use Tar storage. I assume that just
stopping MicroKernel bundles won't work.

Currently I am trying to adopt oak-server from [1] in the Sling project.

Regards,
Igor

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/whiteboard/ieb/oak/server/