From Chetan Mehrotra <chetan.mehro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble with running single test method from RepositoryTest
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 08:05:28 GMT
Yup switching back to Parameterized helps. Looks like a bug in
Intellij Junit Runner code base [1]

> runnerClass.isAssignableFrom(Parameterized.class)

The if condition should be other way round. Due to this it only
considers Parameterized class and not the derived class. For now I
would locally revert the annotation to Parameterized while running it
in IDE!!

[1] https://github.com/JetBrains/intellij-community/blob/master/plugins/junit_rt/src/com/intellij/junit4/JUnit4TestRunnerUtil.java#L141
Chetan Mehrotra