From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: RootImpl to AbstractRoot
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 14:01:51 GMT
hi antonio

ImmutableInsecureTree? that sounds scary :-)

there is nothing insecure about this those trees, they are
just not checked for read-access. in other words omit any kind
of access control / permission check. and consequently the
MutableTree would need to be called MutablePermissionControlledTree.

i would stick with the names or look for something completely
different. as long as the javadoc stresses the nature of those
implementations i am fine.

what we should do however is removing the core package
from the osgi export. the classes contained therein are
internal implementation and should not be used outside of
the oak-core implementation and plugins... so we might consider
refactoring that part of the code a bit and carefully decide
which parts of oak-core should really be made public.

kind regards
angela