From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit-oak build #1769: Still Failing
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 08:28:04 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 11:12 AM, Thomas Mueller <mueller@adobe.com> wrote:
> On my machine, I had PermGen space problems with Oak "mvn clean install"
> as well, and now I locally changed oak-parent/pom.xml:
> -XX:MaxPermSize=256m (current setting is 32m).

OK, good to know. I guess we should increase the limit to something
like -XX:MaxPermSize=48m to allow for the increased size of the
codebase (especially the upgrade test is demanding as it uses both Oak
and Jackrabbit) but still keep it low enough to capture potential
permgen leaks.

BR,

Jukka Zitting