From Chetan Mehrotra <chetan.mehro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Very large blobid with MongoMK
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:19:54 GMT
> This is not just one blob id, but a list of blob ids. It's 796 blob ids,
> each blob id is 8 KB. Total size is about 6 MB.

Okie its a multi valued property and in OakDirectory  for Lucene the
block size is set to 4092 while the minBlockSize in AbstractBlobStore
is 4096. So effectively all the lucene index blocks are getting
inlined.

Should we tweak either of limits so that these blobs do not get
inlined and instead saved separately otherwise I think this array
would soon outgrow the 16 MB limit?

Chetan Mehrotra