From Antonio Sanso <asa...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: RootImpl to AbstractRoot
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 13:27:51 GMT
thanks michael,

I have started an implementation of what you have suggested.

I have the impression that the name ImmutableTree/Root doesn't match completely the concept.

A more appropriate name would be IMHO something like ImmutableUnsecureTree/Root

We might also have ImmutableTree/Root though but then will have some security layer as the
Mutable one.
This change of name might allow us to be more specific on some internal API where we currently
pass a Tree but what we actually would need is ImmutableUnsecureTree

just my 0.02 $ :)

Regards

Antonio

On Jul 24, 2013, at 11:57 AM, Michael Dürig wrote:

> On 24.7.13 11:52, Antonio Sanso wrote:
>> during a conversation with Angela yesterday came out that it might be to change RootImpl
to be abstract (e.g. AbstractRoot) making also