From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Conflict handling causes spurious observation events
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 09:29:22 GMT

On 22.7.13 13:14, Michael Dürig wrote:
> - explicitly synchronise in the case of the MircorKernel based
> implementations.

As Chetan mentions in the other mail, synchronisation alone does not
help here. It is still possible to have two not branches merging against
the same base revision. I.e. two branches that are not rebased on top of
the current trunk and "merge internally". IFAICS it is also necessary
for NodeStoreBranch.merge() to rebase the branch. I'll give this a try.

Michael