From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initialize Oak CR
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 14:58:29 GMT
Hi,

you can always take a look at the tests, see how we bootstrap a repository,
that should get you going in the right direction. [0], [1]

[0]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-jcr/src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/jcr/AbstractRepositoryTest.java
[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-jcr/src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/jcr/RepositoryTest.java