From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1492995 - /jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-lucene/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/plugins/index/lucene/LuceneIndexEditor.java
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 09:07:39 GMT
As it turns out, using a normal Long doesn't work (because of primitive
unwrapping we lose the original reference).

As per Jukka's suggestions I'm looking into introducing a context class to
wrap all the baggage we pass from the 'parent' and this counter as well.

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 10:41 AM, Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvulescu@gmail.com