From PeriS <pvsub...@indiana.edu>
Subject Re: Initialize Oak CR
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 14:50:39 GMT
Any help please? Is it somewhere else I should be looking for replies?

On Jun 10, 2013, at 2:00 PM, PeriS <pvsubrah@indiana.edu> wrote:

> I m trying the following;
>
> Oak oak = new Oak();
> ContentRepository repository = oak.createContentRepository();
>
> I understand this should give me a default CR with the MKs initialized. I m encountering
a null-pointer exception in the Oak.java class particluarly in the createContentRepositry()
method;

{
{
>                                return sc.getWorkspaceInitializer();
>                            }
>                        });
>
> The securityProvider is null and I was wondering if I missed anything during initialization.
Also, it doesn't appear as if it needs a repository.xml (2.x where if one existed it got used
and if it didn't, then a new default one got created).