From PeriS <peri.subrahma...@htcinc.com>
Subject Re: Getting started with OAK
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 13:33:11 GMT
How do I get access? Do I need to sign up?

On Jun 5, 2013, at 9:21 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 4:13 PM, PeriS <peri.subrahmanya@htcinc.com> wrote:
>> Thanks Jukka. Yes, I am very familiar with jackrabbit 2.x and also know the high
>> level details about the OAK project. I m essentially trying out the OAK and I
>> understand there are significant differences in how things are setup in terms
>> of creating a repository, getting sessions etc, so wanted to see where would
>> be a good place to get those examples.
>> I will go through the links and post any questions on this list.
> Excellent!
> Also, please file improvement request for any missing documentation
> you'd like to see, or perhaps even submit a patch or start drafting
> something in the wiki.
> BR,
> Jukka Zitting

*** DISCLAIMER *** This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind HTC Global Services to
any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative
expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.

View raw message