From PeriS <pvsub...@indiana.edu>
Subject Initialize Oak CR
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 18:00:54 GMT
I m trying the following;

Oak oak = new Oak();
ContentRepository repository = oak.createContentRepository();

I understand this should give me a default CR with the MKs initialized. I m encountering a
null-pointer exception in the Oak.java class particluarly in the createContentRepositry()
method;

        // FIXME: OAK-810 move to proper workspace initialization
        // initialize default workspace
        Iterable<WorkspaceInitializer> workspaceInitializers =
                Iterables.transform(securityProvider.getSecurityConfigurations(),
                        new Function<SecurityConfiguration, WorkspaceInitializer>()
{
                            @Override
                            public WorkspaceInitializer apply(SecurityConfiguration sc) {
                                return sc.getWorkspaceInitializer();
                            }
                        });

The securityProvider is null and I was wondering if I missed anything during initialization.
Also, it doesn't appear as if it needs a repository.xml (2.x where if one existed it got used
and if it didn't, then a new default one got created).

Any ideas?

-Peri.S