From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Initialize Oak CR
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 09:24:27 GMT

Hi Peri,

You need to pass a security provider instance using one of the .with
methods before calling createContentRepository(). Security configuration
is still pretty much work in progress.

Also you don't need a repository.xml. This is a thing of JR2.

Michael

On 10.6.13 19:00, PeriS wrote:
> I m trying the following;
>
> Oak oak = new Oak();
> ContentRepository repository = oak.createContentRepository();
>
> I understand this should give me a default CR with the MKs initialized. I m encountering
a null-pointer exception in the Oak.java class particluarly in the createContentRepositry()
method;

{
>                              @Override
>                              public WorkspaceInitializer apply(SecurityConfiguration
sc) {
>                                  return sc.getWorkspaceInitializer();
>                              }
>                          });
>
> The securityProvider is null and I was wondering if I missed anything during initialization.
Also, it doesn't appear as if it needs a repository.xml (2.x where if one existed it got used
and if it didn't, then a new default one got created).