From Jukka Zitting <ju...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.7
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 19:35:17 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 2:16 PM, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:
> I'm getting:
>
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.8:check
> (default) on project oak-core: Too many unapproved licenses: 1 -> [Help 1]

Indeed, there are some missing license headers in the source. I fixed
those in revision 1481144.

I also enabled the pedantic mode for the Travis CI builds in revision
1481157 so we'll catch similar issues earlier in the future.

I guess we can treat this as a minor, known issue and let the release
go through since the top-level LICENSE/NOTICE metadata should still be
OK. The maven build is the last step of the release checker script, so
you could verify the build (except for the license header checks) also
by manually running "mvn clean verify" on the release candidate.

BR,

Jukka Zitting