From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit-oak build #1579: Still Failing
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 20:43:24 GMT
interesting,

it looks like the latest uuid changes turned this into illegal code:

  if (testRootNode.hasNode(nodeName1)) {
    testRootNode.getNode(nodeName1).remove();
  }
  testRootNode.addNode(nodeName1, NodeType.NT_RESOURCE);

And adding a #save call right after the #remove fixes the issue.

I think the uuid validation bits need to cover this case more carefully.

best,
alex