From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1485701 - /jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-core/src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/plugins/index/property/EmptyPropertyTest.java
Date Thu, 23 May 2013 14:31:58 GMT
The MultipleIndicesTest is a query test. The problem mentioned here is an
index related issue.

The init code is as simple as it could be, see attached patch on the jira
All you need to get an empty initial state is this:
  NodeState root = new InitialContent().initialize(EMPTY_NODE);

next you can add any index config you need, without having to go through
the entire repo bootstrap.